Heads Up is funded solely by voluntary donations. With your help we can make a difference to the experiences of head and neck cancer patients, both now and in the future.Make a regular gift
fund research into head and neck cancer?
Visit www.justgiving.com/oxfordradcliffe/Donate – select ‘Monthly Donation’ and
specify ‘Heads Up: Fund 2119’ in the Donation Message Box.
One-off donation - online
One-off donation – by post
Legacies and in memoriam giving
Many families wish to create a lasting tribute to their loved one by making a gift or raising money to support a worthy project in their memory. To talk about how you can achieve the memorial that will mean the most to you and your family and friends, please contact us on 01865 231021 or at email@example.com.
What you can do:
- make a tax-efficient gift using Gift Aid
- encourage giving through Give as You Earn (GAYE)
- organise an event
- engage in product or cause-related marketing. For example, adding a surcharge of £1 to a product or service
- donate products or services for auctions, raffles or, if appropriate, use in the hospital.
Services such as printing or advertising space are also invaluable to us.
To discuss any ideas you may have, please contact Karen Gurney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club and school support
- presentations at club meetings or school assemblies
- ideas, posters, banners and sponsorship forms for events
- reward plaques, stickers and certificates for young fundraisers.
Please note that for Gift Aid to apply the donation must come from the individual completing the Gift Aid form personally, ie you cannot Gift Aid a collective donation on behalf of another person/group of people.